Saturday 16 January 2016

The Beach.

 I mentioned in another post how lucky I am to have a pool in my garden, I also feel very fortunate that I live in a coastal town and have a beach so close to where I live.
Byron Bay swells over the Australian Christmas break because our beaches are some of the most beautiful on the planet ( yeah I am bias ), but that doesn't mean I don't appreciate other beaches around the world. I think a beach house is the ultimate dream home. Sand at your feet, the see breeze cooling you off on hot summer nights, and the ocean lapping at your door step. What more could you want.

Source: www.pinterest.com

Source: www.impressiveinteriors.com
Source: www.soulbird.typepad.com

Source: www.completelycoastal.com

Source: www.templeandwebster.com.au

Source: www.kjkunstadt.files.wordpress.com

Source: www.coastalliving.com

Source: www.pinterest.com

Source: www.beachcabanas.com

Source: www.fffound.com

Source: www.bohobeach.com

Source: www.flickr.com.

Hope your next house is by the sea.

No comments:

Post a Comment